Minecraft Misadventures! Minecraft Misadventures!

lol

The voice acting was simply priceless!

Arnold Arnold

Great!

Good animation, and excellent timing. I really don't have any criticism for this one. And also, the last picture at the end was hilarious. heh

Suncomes responds:

Happy the picture pleased you, i tried to find something funny for the end. I think i did it well^^.

Furry Paw of Death Furry Paw of Death

Geat, BUT

It needs a scene selection menu. I accidentally closed the window while near the end, so I had to play the whole thing over.
The animation was great though, it was incredibly brutal, possibly even more violent than madness. Some animations didn't seem to flow so well, and the colors you used are a bit to vibrant, imo. But over all, I thought it was excellent!

Arc Omegis Arc Omegis

Simply brilliant!

KingDavid, you should see MicWizard.

That being said, Nhazul, you are definitely one of the best stick animators out there. Every animation is better than the last, you're a huge inspiration to me, and many others. Keep up the awesome work!

Super Left 4 Dead Bros. Super Left 4 Dead Bros.

Y'know

It would be awesome if you could make an actual series of this. It was REAAALLY good. heh

Jesus Sweets! Jesus Sweets!

Great!

I'd totally buy those treats. Sweet JESUS they're good! All but the sugar crown of thorns of course... yeah.
10/10

Deadbeat Boyfriend Deadbeat Boyfriend

What a douch!

It was a great flash, the only way it could have been better would be if she had killed him... bastard. 9/10 5/5

Untitled 1 Untitled 1

Well done

I thought your voice acting was pretty good, and for your first flash, this isn't half bad!

Jesusmas Jesusmas

Decent

I thought the animation and the style were well done, but the voice alone took off 3 points, not pleasant. lol

But seriously, I find it funny that so many reviewers are being offended, or talking about how Atheists, or Jews might be offended by this flash. This is Newgrounds, the last place on the internet I expected to read complaints like that. Srsly, if you're offended by this, and not alot of the other stuff on the site, I think you may need to have your head checked.