Minecraft Misadventures! Minecraft Misadventures!

lol

The voice acting was simply priceless!

Arnold Arnold

Great!

Good animation, and excellent timing. I really don't have any criticism for this one. And also, the last picture at the end was hilarious. heh

Suncomes responds:

Happy the picture pleased you, i tried to find something funny for the end. I think i did it well^^.

Furry Paw of Death Furry Paw of Death

Geat, BUT

It needs a scene selection menu. I accidentally closed the window while near the end, so I had to play the whole thing over.
The animation was great though, it was incredibly brutal, possibly even more violent than madness. Some animations didn't seem to flow so well, and the colors you used are a bit to vibrant, imo. But over all, I thought it was excellent!

Castle Hero Castle Hero

Great game, poor sequel

Great, but hardly different from the first one. I enjoyed it, but I can't give it as good a rating, knowing it's just the first game with a few new features.

Also, I didn't experience any issues with lag, and my laptop isn't even than good. Could the fact that I'm running Linux have anything to do with it?

Age of Defense Age of Defense

Great!

It's a great game, but it get's too easy once you have the gun, and pierce x2 with the lightning. I wish there was a higher difficulty mode. It was fun while it lasted, though. One one the few tower defense games I've actually finished.

I am Not a Witch I am Not a Witch

I agree with blackvirse

The visibility problem is annoying. Also, without autofire, it's just not that fun. Add politics to that, and you get a 5/10...politics sucks.

Rabbit in Mind Rabbit in Mind

Wow!

That was SWEET! I can't find anything wrong with it.
5/5 10/10

Oh, btw, what software do you use?

CricketSaysChill responds:

Thanks for the review. Most of my work is made in ACID Pro.

-Orr- 4 Brave Champions [FULL] -Orr- 4 Brave Champions [FULL]

Outstanding!

I remember when I first played the demo for Castle Crashers and I heard this tune. Best beat-em-up/rpg ever! And a great title theme to go along with it. There is nothing I would have done different.
5/5
10/10

DavidOrr responds:

Thanks for your vote :)

One Moment -Piano- One Moment -Piano-

An excelent piano piece

I though the instruments in the background fit in just right, I like the tune as well, which is a big plus. Over all you did a god job composing this. 9/10

silencefreedom responds:

Thanks for the comment!:)

the Chained Wolf the Chained Wolf

I like it...

But his hair looks flat, and for some reason it looks like his left hand is just itching to flip someone off, lol.

treeguy treeguy

The last?

This is the last what? The last picture you're gonna draw that's sure to give me nightmares?
It does kinda look like Samuel L. Jackson though, and I can't really point out anything wrong with it. So, I guess you get a 10/10.

amorite911 responds:

I meant it was the last of my little spree, i posted a bunch of pictures before this, so i was done spamming the site. that is all. I'lll do more, silly. just not now.